Below you will find details about our annual events and ladies ministries. You are welcome and encouraged to participate in any of these wonderful ministries and service opportunities.
- Ladies Friendship Luncheon | Watch Old Messages
- Ladies Bible Study – Hebrews: Jesus Christ is Better!
- A Study in the Book of Hebrews – Please join us for the Ladies Bible Study that will be starting in September.
- Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. – taught by Pat Chandler
- Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. – taught by Betty Cooke.
- Come and enjoy sweet fellowship through studying God’s Word together. Please note that the nursery will be available for the morning class only. Please let us know ahead of time if your children will need the nursery. Stay tuned!
- Emergency Prayer Chain: Uplifts and supports one another in prayer when an emergency arises. (“Draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16)
- Encouragement: Encourages individuals, as the Holy Spirit directs, through prayer, fellowship, compassionate support, correspondence, and personal contact. (“Therefore encourage one another and build up one another.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11,14)
- Hospitality / Showers: Arranges social gatherings for the celebration of special events in the lives of the women of the church such as wedding and baby showers, as well as organizing Christmas events or lunch outings. (“When you give a reception, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed.” Luke 14:13-14)
- Publicity: Publicizes events for the women such as church bulletin announcements, Cornerstone newsletter articles, posters, computer-generated presentations, and film. (“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things.” Romans 10:15)
- Share-A-Meal: Offers meals to individuals and families of the church in special times of need such as major surgery, chronic or debilitating illness, funerals, and the arrival of a new baby. The Share-A-Meal ministry exists to express real care to the members of the church body and give practical help. (“Engage in good deeds to meet pressing needs, so that they will not be unfruitful.” Titus 3:14)
- Welcoming: Contacts new members and attendees to welcome and acquaint them with the church family and different ministries and to offer assistance as needed. (By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35)
- Wrapped in Love: Blankets and shawls are given to show encouragement and love to those who are going through emotional and physical difficulties, and also to expecting mommies. While making the blankets and shawls, the women pray for the person who receives them. (“Prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men.” 1 Timothy 2:1)
For questions about any of our ladies ministry events, please contact the church office at 281-491-7773.