Ladies' Friendship Luncheon | Watch Old Messages
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY: Our ladies' Bible study is held on Tuesday mornings from 9:00 - 10:45 a.m. and evenings from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Room (or join online). This includes time for fellowship, Bible study, and prayer. Childcare is not provided.
- SUMMER LADIES' BIBLE STUDY: "Designed to Be Like Him.," written by J. Dwight Pentecost. June 21 to August 9 at 9:00 a.m. or 7:00 p.m.
For a book, please sign up by calling the office. No childcare provided.
- THE LADIES’ TABLE: Discipleship-oriented fellowship for Biblical edification and relational connection of sisters in Christ. All women over the age of 18 are welcome. We meet from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month in the fellowship room. Childcare is not provided. The Ladies’ Table begins Saturday, June 25th.
- LADIES' SPECIAL EVENTS: Join us as we gather to fellowship with special events such as luncheons and seasonal celebrations.
- SHARE-A-MEAL: Offers meals to individuals and families of the church in special times of need such as major illness/surgery, childbirth, loss or any other major disruption to everyday life. This ministry exists to express real care to the church body and give practical help.
- Tuesday Ladies Bible Study
- Ephesians 1-3: The Surpassing Riches of His Grace
- 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Fellowship Room or Online
- Please note, no childcare provided
- Taught by Betty Cooke