Dear SLBC Congregation,
It is good to be getting back together on Sunday mornings, even with the restrictions—we are all excited about it. In fact, last Sunday our attendance at the 11:00 service was about at the capacity of the sanctuary with the constraints in place (every other row taped off and 2 seats between groups). However, the COVID-19 cases in Fort Bend County increased last week, and we want to avoid being a part of this increase. Thus, please be reminded of our earlier email—we ask that you do the following to insure that as many as possibly can comfortably attend the services. Please:
1) go as far forward as you can to be seated, as it is very difficult to see empty seats up front as the sanctuary fills;
2) move toward the center of the row as far as possible when being seated so people do not have to go by those already seated on the ends;
3) continue to leave two seats between groups, but groups can be family or those who are attending with one another or who know each other well;
4) if arriving later (or if you want to bring your own coffee), there are plenty of seats in fellowship room where the service is live-streamed (the chairs are spaced so that every row can be utilized); and
5) when the service is over, dismiss yourself starting from the rear of the sanctuary and do not gather in the aisles or entry way.
Please continue to respect others and maintain “distance.” After the service, Pastor Andy will remain up front for anyone who wants to see him, but please maintain “the 6’ distance” from him and from each other.
Disclaimer: COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Sugar Land Bible Church, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.
Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
The Elders, Sugar Land Bible Church
“I have not experienced a more doctrinally sound church than Sugar Land Bible Church. My family and I have grown so much spiritually in the short time we have been here.”
“Outstanding preaching and teaching; actually leads to that one-on-one relationship with Christ every man should yearn for.”
“When you listen to Dr. Woods teach the Word, it is like coming for a cup of Truth and leaving with an overflowing bucket full.”